To better understand your property, start checking your mortgage details or property declaration. The title (mineral title) is determined with a certain degree of confidence. Once the title is reviewed by a professional oil and gas lawyer, you can determine whether the mineral rights have been separated by prior promotion. To avoid any problems, there are preventive measures that a solar developer can take to prevent disturbances. Once the mineral property has been separated, the most effective preventive measure is either to obtain a land abandonment contract or a hosting contract from the owners, so that they are contractually obliged not to disrupt the solar project. Regardless of whether the mineral materials are separated or not, the solar developer should obtain a hosting contract with the oil and gas tanker if an oil and gas operator has a valid lease on the land. In addition to one of these agreements, the solar developer should also review the Texas Railroad Commission`s website for the former oil and gas production, government regulations and all rules that may be imposed by the city (if the project is located in a city or in the Extra Territorial Jurisdiction (“ETJ”) of a city. Charles? Any news? I hope you have an excellent mineral avocado. These agreements should be carefully negotiated and developed to ensure not only adequate project protection within the project`s fenced area, but also to ensure that the proponent has the right to place collection lines or genetic engineering lines and roads in the area intended for mineral development.

If these agreements are properly developed and implemented by the parties concerned, they should give the solar developer the right to transfer all necessary equipment within the agreed areas; Prevent not only the current owner and any mineral lessor, but also future owners or tenants from developing minerals on sites that would affect the solar project; and protect the rights of mining owners for mineral development. All right. So no one has an opinion? I think that, given that there is access to neighbouring land at drilling sites, mineral rights are accessible and I own 100% of the service rights, will giving up no well-written drilling surface take them away from my property? I have a 350 hectare wing where I live in East Texas. The compatriot who is trying to rent me has signed the ranches around me and is ready to give me a NO DRILL SURFACE WAIVER that I will have created by my lawyer. My question is this: I have all the surface rights and 1/2 of mineral rights. The other 1/2 interest has died out, which goes to the state. Is my property protected from drilling, etc., with an iron waiver on the use surface signed by the tenant and mineral asset rights? This will have an impact on all the contracts I could sign, if at all. I`m buying a lot of land to develop a residential subdivision. The surface and minerals are separated and the minerals are not bought, I just buy the surface.

However, I am in the process of obtaining a waiver of the surface rights of the oil and gas operator who leased the ores. They are maintained by production. Will the land waiver be sufficient by the tenant or should I impose the same waiver declarations of all mine owners? Once ore ownership has been determined, the next step is to contact all ore and lease owners for the purpose of executing a land abandonment or accommodation contract.